Terms and Conditions for donations
Terms and Conditions for making an online donation through the website of the Music for Bulgaria Foundation - https://musicforbulgaria.com/
I. General provisions
1. These "Terms and Conditions" describe the rules for "Making an online donation" in favor of the Music for Bulgaria Foundation and the persons who have supported the Music for Bulgaria Foundation through online money transfer, hereinafter referred to as Donors.
2. The website of the Music for Bulgaria Foundation enables Donors to make a donation through the following three methods:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank transfer
- PayPal internet payment system
3. The Donor indicates the amount he wants to donate by entering the amount in the field provided.
4. The Donor makes the donation in Bulgarian levs (BGN), or foreign currency.
5. The Donor donates the amount indicated in item 3 on the grounds of art. 225 of the CPA, gratuitously in favor of the Music for Bulgaria Foundation.
6. The donation made under art. 255 of the CPA is not subject to refusal and refund.
7. In the cases when the Donor provides funds for a specific initiative of the Music for Bulgaria Foundation (campaign, fund, program), he should choose the respective initiative.
8. The Music for Bulgaria Foundation accepts the donation with gratitude and undertakes to use the funds received in accordance with its goals and mission and the will of the donor.
II. Avoiding conflicts of interest
1. Music for Bulgaria Foundation accepts only unconditional donations.
2. Persons and organizations that have provided donations in favor of the Music for Bulgaria Foundation are not entitled to apply for and receive funding from it.
III. Data protection
1. Payments by debit / credit cards are made entirely through the BORICA system. This ensures that data about the Donor's card are not available to the Music for Bulgaria Foundation and are not processed or stored by it.
2. The personal data of the Donor, such as names, contact information, etc., will not be shared with third parties without his prior consent and will be used only for the purpose of communication with the Donor.
IV. Tax relief
1. Music for Bulgaria Foundation is an organization registered in public benefit in the Central Register at the Ministry of Justice under number 007 / 06.12.2012, which gives the right to Donors: individuals - Bulgarian citizens and companies - registered in Bulgaria under the Commercial Code law, to enjoy tax relief when filing their annual tax return.
- Individuals - 5%
Individuals can reduce their tax base by up to 5 percent.
The total amount of the tax relief for donations may not exceed 65 percent of the amount of the annual tax bases.
- Companies and other legal entities - 10%
Legal entities can reduce up to 10 percent of their positive accounting financial result.
It is important to know that the total amount of expenses for donations recognized for tax purposes may not exceed 65 percent of the accounting profit, and the head of the company should not directly or indirectly benefit from the donation.