See Through Music
"See Through Music" is an adapted music educational program for children and youths with impaired vision. The project is a winner of "The Change 2018/2019" - the largest socially responsible initiative of Nova Broadcasting Group and “Reach 4 Change” Foundation.
The project provides full scholarship program for the music education of 19 visually impaired children and youths, specialized gear and tutor training.
- Teachers from RockSchool Sofia and Varna participated in training courses for better tutoring of people with impaired vision
- We purchased additional gear and musical instruments
- We organized an online contest for the selection of scholars
- 19 children and youths were awarded with scholarships for 48 hours of free music lessons and 90 hours of individual rehearsals at RockSchool
- 2 of the scholars participated in the last RockSchool concert and performed on stage in front of over 300 people